Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 2022
Continuous Service – For your convenience, your ExperiGreen service continues from year-to-year. If you desire to make a change to your service, or to stop your service, please notify us at 844-397-3744 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExperiGreen 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
AutoPay Enrollment Agreement
When ExperiGreen Lawn Care customers enroll in ExperiGreen’s AutoPay option, customer agrees to the following terms and provisions which are a binding part of Customer’s agreement to receive and pay for services provided by ExperiGreen Lawn Care. Please read these provisions carefully and contact us in the event that you wish to cancel your AutoPay option.
- Customer agrees to pay for all services provided and authorizes ExperiGreen Lawn Care to initiate electronic payment transactions from the debit/credit card account or bank account that Customer has provided to ExperiGreen Lawn Care. Customer’s consent applies to all invoices issued by ExperiGreen Lawn Care for all services provided at any time, including invoices for services that automatically renew each year. All payments will be automatically withdrawn from Customers specified credit card account on the date ExperiGreen Lawn Care issues an invoice for services unless Customer terminates the above authorization in the manner described below.
- Customer understands and agrees that ExperiGreen Lawn Care shall automatically charge Customer’s credit card account, as applicable, for the total amount due on Customer’s account. The charge or debit shall be initiated by ExperiGreen Lawn Care without further notice to Customer.
- ExperiGreen Lawn Care bears no liability or responsibility for any delay in the actual date on which customer’s account is debited or customer’s credit card is charged.
- Customer agrees that ExperiGreen Lawn Care may contact Customer via telephone, text, or email in the event AutoPay debit/credit card or bank account transaction fails.
- Customer agrees to notify ExperiGreen Lawn Care of any changes or updates to Customer’s debit/credit card or bank account information.
- To cancel your AutoPay enrollment, Customer must call ExperiGreen Lawn Care at 844-397-3744
- Customer agrees to notify ExperiGreen lawn Care in the event of any billing errors so that ExperiGreen Lawn Care can correct any such errors.
- ExperiGreen Lawn Care reserves the right to terminate Customer’s AutoPay enrollment at any time.
- ExperiGreen Lawn Care reserves the right to revise the terms of AutoPay Enrollment from time to time and will provide notice of any such changes by posting revisions on the Terms & Conditions page of ExperiGreen.com website which shall be deemed effective at the time of posting. If Customer does not agree with any such revisions, Customer must terminate the AutoPay plan immediately. Customer’s continued use of the AutoPay Enrollment constitutes Customer’s agreement with these terms and conditions, as amended.